Mirembe Villas Kigo:
Mirembe Villas Kigo is jointly developed by Guoji Group Company (U) Limited and Buganda Kingdom. The project covers 70 acres and can accommodate more than 200 villas. The project’s scenery characterized with a good view of the magnificent Lake Victoria and a Golf Course makes it very relaxing. The highway right at the front offers convenient transportation for residents. The unique house designs and excellent property management makes MIREMBE VILLAS-KIGO a place worth living.
Guoji Group Company (U) Limited:
Guoji Group Company (U) Limited is a legal company registered in The Republic of Uganda and also a subsidiary company of Henan Guoji Industry Group Co., Ltd.
The concept of the company is to build a comprehensive community, which feathers a reasonable design and perfect supporting facilities, such as shopping mall, restautant, clinic, clubs, garden, school and recreational site. People can enjoy the convenient life without going out. Guoji have set up so many projects in African countries, such as Sierra Leone, Mozambique, Zambia, Guinea, Democratic Republic of Congo, and Malawi.
Buganda Kingdom is a subnational kingdom within Uganda. The kingdom of the Ganda people, Buganda is the largest of the traditional kingdoms in present-day Uganda, comprising all of Uganda’s Central Region, including the Ugandan capital Kampala.
- To provide quality living with elegance suitable for exquisite and relaxed living.
- To meet customers’ needs consistently by managing developments of lasting value.
- Making the dream of owning a high end uniquely designed residential house in an organized community a reality.
Our Core Values are (PQC)
- Professionalism: Employing professionals in every field and handling clients in a professional.
- Quality: We strive for professional excellence to the highest standards possible consistent with the goals of the project.
- Customer Satisfaction: We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers (internally and externally) by anticipating, understanding and responding appropriately to their needs.